Grand Potato Salad hails from my youth. It’s loaded with vegetables and is the perfect accompaniment to all the classic summer meals you can think of. Make it at home and transport it, or make it at the camp site. Either way, you’re in for a treat!
Serve by itself or pair it with our fabulous Camp Fried Chicken!
Grand Potato Salad
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked, cooled and diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 medium radishes, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Place potatoes in a medium-large bowl. Add all the vegetables and toss lightly. Roughly chop eggs and add to the bowl, along with the mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice. Mix all ingredients together well. Smooth top of potato salad and garnish with a sprinkling of paprika and red pepper flakes. Keep in a cooler until ready to serve. Serves 4-6.